Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
8 PHP Quality Assurance Tools
It is a good idea to test your code prior to delivering the final project in order to avoid risks. It is quite common for there to be bugs in the code due to errors of some kind. Hence, testing the code prior to release is a must to make sure that you provide the best project quality to your clients.
Here are a few PHP quality assurance tools that can be used before hiring a PHP developer.
– PHPUnit: PHPUnit is a popular framework for testing a website project developed using the language PHP. It is based on the xUnit architecture for unit testing. PHPUnit has been designed to be able to find the bugs in the code quickly and easily. By making use of specific units it is possible to make sure everything is tested correctly. The test cases developed can be reused and only requires an initial setup.
– Behat: Behat uses a framework for developing acceptance tests from the specifications. It uses the Cucumber framework and it is a very simple framework to learn since it uses descriptive text.
– Atoum: Atoum uses a very fast engine that makes testing fast reliable and efficient step by step. It uses techniques like test isolation and parallelization to ensure better performance. Since unit testing does require to be fast, the Atom testing engine is a big advantage since it makes this possible. It is possible to develop test mockups with ease and it is also easily integrated into the PHP system.
– Selenium: This is a testing tool that is used for browser testing. The main purpose of this testing is acceptance testing and integration testing. It is easy to set up the tests with this tool. The way it works, it transforms the tests to the browser API commands and asserts the expected results. All most all the browsers are supported.
– Dusk: Dusk is an automation tool that can be used as a standalone testing tool. It is possible to use it with chrome-driver and Selenium. Dusk has an easy-to-use API that can test almost all elements of a PHP website.
– Kahlan: Kahlan is a test framework that is based on the BDD test framework. It is a fully-featured framework that uses describe-it syntax.
– PHP Testability: PHP Testability is a static analysis tool that searches for testability issues in the PHP code and generates a detailed report of the same.
– PHPSpec: PHPSpec uses a behavior-driven testing approach. It is necessary to first write the specifications on how the application codes behave prior to starting the tests.
Why you choose Alakmalak as the best PHP Development Company?
Alakmalak is a web development firm that has been around for a while. They have skilled web developers who are highly experienced. They also have a dedicated team of PHP developers for special web development projects. Alakmalak has developed more than 2000 websites for clients all around the world. They also have a high client retention ratio.
Hence if you need to hire PHP programmer in India it is safe to choose Alakmalak.
- hire php programmer india
- PHP Quality Assurance Tools
OVER 600 Small, Medium and Large Enterprise business clients have chosen us from 35 COUNTRIES
I want to thank all Alakmalak team for take my project and help me to improve my website! Thank you for your responsibility and seriousness at the time to do corrections and improvements on my website and for always be in touch with me. Highly recommended! Great team! Great company! I'm very thankful Alakmalak!
Frank M. Cali.USA
A few kinds words to say about Alakmalak programming and design. Working with these guys is always such a great relief. You know you are getting your stuff done right and usually always in a timely fashion. I’m a middle man for the most part And my clients are always happy with the end result.