Google recently released Android Studio 3.0 which comes with many new features and additions. It is a major upgrade from the previous version and hence it should not be skipped. It includes many new tools and features and also includes a quick diagnose performance tool along with a proofing tool. The new version helps accelerate the development of Android Oreo APIs as well.
Google has made an effort at improving the stability and performance in several areas that were required. They have done this based on the feedback as well as an upgrade from the previous version. It allows for the development of Android applications in the Kotlin language.
Features of Android Studio 3.0
– The Kotlin Programming Language is supported by Android Studio 3.0, hence it is now possible to develop your mobile applications using this language. Kotlin is an expressive language that is concise. It is widely used to build Android Applications.
– The Android Studio always includes support for Java features. With the release of Android Studio 3.0 it not has support for the features of Java 8 as well. It is also possible to update an existing project to Java 8.
– The new version includes an Adaptive Icon Wizard as well.
– It has a Layout Editor as well but it has been redone. There are now drag-and-drop features and a new error panel as well.
– There is a feature for “Instant App”. This means that the users can run the app instantly without installation. It is possible with lightweight Android Apps.
– There is a big improvement in application speed and performance as well.
– The new version has support for OpenGL ES 3.0 in the Android emulator. This is a big improvement from the previous version.
– There is also an App Bug report in the Android Emulator to help with documenting the bug.
Mobile Application Development with Alakmalak
Alakmalak is a Mobile application development company in India. They have been around since a long time. They offer many services and in many different technologies. They offer web development, website design, digital marketing and many other services. They have clients from more than 20 countries around the world and have a high client retention ratio as well.
They have highly skilled mobile applications developers who have the experience to prove it as well. These developers have state of the art resources at their disposal to develop stunning websites.