Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
The reason why the ready-made Laravel templates are mainly for an Admin Panel and not the website itself
Laravel is open source framework that is available as a free download. It implements the MVC (model – view – controller) architecture pattern. Like any other PHP framework Laravel is also feature rich and offers plenty of functions and tools ready to implement. For example, almost every website requires an authentication or login system. Laravel has this inbuilt and ready to implement thus saving valuable development time.
Features of Laravel Framework
Laravel 5.4 was released recently and it came with many new features. Laravel has always been feature rich and that is one of the reasons it is so popular. In fact, Laravel has one of the most popular PHP frameworks since the past few years with most PHP developers. Here is a list of features of the Laravel framework:
- Laravel implements Bundles which is a modular packaging system. This feature is available since Laravel 3.
- Laravel offers a special feature called Eloquent ORM which is an objected relation mapping feature. This is similar to an active record pattern with additional features to make it more advanced. This enforces the constraints on the relationships between the database objects.
- Laravel also has a ‘Query Builder’ available that provides direct access to the database. This is an alternative to the Eloquent ORM feature that also allows database access. The query builder helps implement good coding practices and prevent developers from using direct SQL queries.
- The application logic also called business logic is the heart of the website. This is implemented using controllers and with appropriate route declarations.
The reverse routing feature allows the establish the relationship between the links and the routes.
- It is very easy to create web services and make use of third party tools like the REST API. The Restful controllers offer much different methods for displaying content.
- The Laravel template feature called ‘Blade Template’ implements the data and design in an efficient manner to display the views and pages using minimal PHP code.
- Additionally, Laravel offers several other features like route cashing, authentications, events objects, multiple file system and more.
Types of websites developed using Laravel Framework
There are many types of websites that can be build using the Laravel framework. This includes blogs, content management websites, eCommerce websites, travel websites and many other custom websites.
The website https://www.deltanettravel.gr/ is a travel website for Greece and has been developed using Laravel. This is a dynamic website with and admin panel and a front end for the visitors.
Another website developed using Laravel is http://myrank.co.in/. This too is a dynamic website and do to with more academic concerns. It has a front end to display the information and an admin panel too that has been developed using Laravel.
There are many types of websites developed using the Laravel Framework, but it usually will not be a simple website. A simple website that does not have any dynamic features or very few dynamic features will usually not be developed using Laravel framework or any PHP framework for that matter.
Hence there are many templates available for the Laravel Admin Panel. These are from popular websites online like the Code Canyon and Theme Forest and many more. These frameworks allow you to create an admin panel to help assist with the management of the website.
It is unlikely that one will find a template for the visitor section. The website may be a blog or a content management system or even an eCommerce website, but the template that is available for download will usually be only for the admin panel and not the user section. Laravel is a framework that offers strong features and along with strong templates structure for the back end, we can create a strong base.
Laravel then allows the freedom to pick the design for the front end or user section thus allowing for a larger level of creativity and not restricting developers in terms of design features. Any layout created using a graphic software like Photoshop or even an HTML template can be transformed into a Laravel website.
Laravel development with Alakmalak
Alakmalak is involved in Laravel application development and makes use of powerful Laravel template design to get the job done. Their team of website designers and website developers work together to create a truly custom website as per the client requirements.
- Custom Laravel development
- laravel admin panel
- laravel application development
- laravel package development
OVER 600 Small, Medium and Large Enterprise business clients have chosen us from 35 COUNTRIES
I want to thank all Alakmalak team for take my project and help me to improve my website! Thank you for your responsibility and seriousness at the time to do corrections and improvements on my website and for always be in touch with me. Highly recommended! Great team! Great company! I'm very thankful Alakmalak!
Frank M. Cali.USA
A few kinds words to say about Alakmalak programming and design. Working with these guys is always such a great relief. You know you are getting your stuff done right and usually always in a timely fashion. I’m a middle man for the most part And my clients are always happy with the end result.