Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
The Basics of Node.JS
Features of Node.JS
- Node.JS is optimized for use in making Web Servers and networking tools.
- Node.JS is used to develop many different kinds of modules for file systems I/O, networking (DNS, HTTP, TCP, TLS/SSL), cryptography, binary data, data streams and many other core functions.
- It has an advantage over PHP where the functions are designed to be non-blocking in the sense the commands execute concurrently or even in parallel.
- Node.Js uses event-driven programming to develop scripts for web servers. This helps make the web servers faster and more scalable.
- Node.JS does not use threading. It operates on single thread and uses non-blocking I/O calls. Hence it is possible to support tens of thousands of concurrent connections that do not require threat context switching.
- Node.JS has a package management that is used to install the Node.JS programs.
- Node.JS also offers database support with JSON data. It supports databases like, Postgres, MogoDB, CouchDB.
- Node.JS does not buffer the data. These applications simply output the data.
- Node.JS can be used effectively for many different applications like I/O bound, Data Streaming, Data Intensive Real time applications, JSON APIs based applications and even single page applications.
- Node.Js can be used for applications which are CPU intensive.
Node.JS is used by many firms like GoDaddy, Microsoft, Netflix, Groupon, Walmart, Paypal, Yahoo, SAP, Voxer, etc.
Alakmalak is a web development company that is involved in many different technologies. Hence, if you are in need to hire Node.js developer you need not look any further.
- Features of Node.JS
- hire Node.JS Developer
- The Basics of Node.JS