Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
Setting shopping cart with PrestaShop on your WordPress blog
WordPress is a popular open-source Shopping Cart Software that is widely used as a content management system. WordPress was widely used as a blog and has evolved into a robust content management system. Although it can be still used as a blog and hence many websites do implement it with the additional features that are available. WordPress has many additional features like Online Shopping Cart systems, multiuser, multi-blogging, mobile-first that is responsive in all mobile devices and other Electronics & Computers devices.
It is possible to set up an Online Shopping Cart system with WordPress via the many plugins that are available. There is also another option of using a full-fledged eCommerce software like PrestaShop for the purpose of a shopping cart. PrestaShop is a free open source online shopping cart software that is used as an eCommerce platform. It was released fairly recently as in 2005 but has already become a very popular e-Commerce shopping cart software and is used by many all around the world.
Benefits of using PrestaShop as the shopping cart on your WordPress blog
There are many advantages of using PrestaShop as the eCommerce platform on your WordPress blog. PrestaShop being a popular shopping cart software has many features that can be beneficial for an ecommerce website. Setting up a PrestaShop Shopping cart with WordPress does require you to be IT savvy, and also you can edit product especially if you require some customization. Hence it is best to hire PrestaShop Expert for the job.
- PrestaShop can be integrated with WordPress with ease in many ways. The easiest method would be to use a plugin that integrates all the features of PrestaShop ecommerce with WordPress.
- It is possible to use a different theme on the PrestaShop site and maintain it. Alternatively, it is also possible to use the same theme as on the WordPress website.
- The integration of PrestaShop with WordPress allows you to display the products or services in your PrestaShop e-commerce site within your blog. This can be a product or service listed in a blog article. It can also be in the sidebar as widgets or as a banner too.
- A blog that allows users to buy the product or service with a click of a button while still on the blog article is usually quite appealing to the visitors.
Web Development at Alakmalak
Alakmalak is a Web Development firm that has been around since 2006. This is a firm that has successfully launched a large number of websites. But what sets them apart is that they have team of highly skilled IT professionals who deliver a good quality website on time. Hence you need not think twice to contact us if you require to hire PrestaShop Developers. Our client retention rate speaks for itself with clients from over 20 countries around the world.
- hire PrestaShop Developers
- hire PrestaShop Expert
- PrestaShop ecommerce
OVER 600 Small, Medium and Large Enterprise business clients have chosen us from 35 COUNTRIES
I want to thank all Alakmalak team for take my project and help me to improve my website! Thank you for your responsibility and seriousness at the time to do corrections and improvements on my website and for always be in touch with me. Highly recommended! Great team! Great company! I'm very thankful Alakmalak!
Frank M. Cali.USA
A few kinds words to say about Alakmalak programming and design. Working with these guys is always such a great relief. You know you are getting your stuff done right and usually always in a timely fashion. I’m a middle man for the most part And my clients are always happy with the end result.