Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
- 9 Superb PPC Trends That You Cannot Miss Out In 2020
- 10 Machine Learning Blogs That You Must Read Regularly
- 7 Top Practices In Software Development That Will Make Every Developer’s Life Easy
- 9 Key differences between Angular Js and Angular
- 10 Best benefits of iPhone app development for business that you cannot miss in 2020
Sign up our newsletter to get daily updates
How to Create a Newsletter in Magento?Magento Web Development
Magento is an e-commerce software and is also an open source software. It has become quite popular in recent times due to the innumerable amount of features that it offers. Besides which there are also several extensions available to add to that. Of the many feature that Magento offers the Newsletter is one of them.
To make sure you can offer this service on your website you need to make sure it is enabled by going to the admin menu System –> Configuration –> Advanced –> Disabled Modules Output and set Mage_Newsletter to ‘enable’.
To actually configure the Newsletter you need to goto System –> Configuration and select the Newsletter option in the Customers tab on the left side column. There are several settings need to be taken into account here. From selection of template to the finer settings of the Newsletter is what you configure here.
Why Choose Alakmalak As a Your Growth Partner?
Alakmalak is a web development company in India that offers services for several technologies. There have been around for a very long time and have developed over 2500 projects for clients all around the world. They have highly skilled web developers with a great deal of experience.
- Create newsletter in magento
- How to send newsletters to customers
- Setup Magento Newsletters
More Related Posts
Comments are closed.