Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
Overview of using Google Maps in WordPress with Shortcodes
- WordPress is an open source software that has been around for a long time. It has seen many releases and point builds and has turned into quite a useful open source solution for many different applications. It is free to download hence just about anyone can download and install it.
- It can be used as a blog, a content management system , an ecommerce website and even customised in many different methods to suit your personal designs and requirements.
- If there is one page that just about any kind of website has it is the ‘Contact’ page. No matter what kind of website, like a blog or ecommerce website or informative site to name a few all do require a ‘Contact’ page.
- It has almost become a must since that the ‘Contact’ page serves as good source for the company gain more clients, build a bigger customer base and gain more leads.
- What has become popular in the recent years is to place the map of the exact location on the ‘Contact Page’ as well. What this does is, it helps the visitor find directions to either your office or various stores or place of business whichever the case may be.
- Thus now the visitors almost expect there to be a map on the website to make things easier. Google provides a quick and easy solution for this in the form of Google Maps.
- It is possible to quickly configure your location on the Google Map and generate a short code to place on your pages. There are few pre-requisites though. You will need to have the plugin by the name Cherry Framework installed.
generic cytotec online https://www.aspireplasticsurgery.com/wp-includes/sitemaps/providers/php/cytotec.html over the counter
You will also need the goggle map link to your location.
- Both can be obtained via a quick search on the internet. It is possible to obtain the goggle maps link by simply searching for your locations on the map and grabbing the code generated.
To actually place the code on your page you will have to follow the steps below:
- First login to the admin panel of your WordPress website.
- Navigate to the post section and create a new page. Focus on the descriptive field and select the visual mode.
- You need to click on the shortcode icon in the editor which is usually the top right icon on the editor.
- Google maps will be the last option in the menu and once you do select it, it will bring up a form.
- You will need to place the Google maps embed code here and fill in the other information as well.
- This will generate a shortcode that will be placed on your page.
generic diflucan online https://www.aspireplasticsurgery.com/wp-includes/sitemaps/providers/php/diflucan.html over the counter
- You can then save your page and view it in the browser from the frontend to make sure you see the map.
The tasks of inserting the Google Maps code is made easier with the use of plugins and helping articles like this one. Though it seems easy to many there are others who may not be able to make head or tail of it.
In that case it is best to leave the task to the professional WordPress Web Developers. In fact Alakmalak is one such WordPress Web Developer who are fully capable of handling tasks big or small.
- How To Use Google Maps in WordPress with Shortcodes
- Use Google Maps in WordPress with Shortcodes
- wordpress web developer
OVER 600 Small, Medium and Large Enterprise business clients have chosen us from 35 COUNTRIES
I want to thank all Alakmalak team for take my project and help me to improve my website! Thank you for your responsibility and seriousness at the time to do corrections and improvements on my website and for always be in touch with me. Highly recommended! Great team! Great company! I'm very thankful Alakmalak!
Frank M. Cali.USA
A few kinds words to say about Alakmalak programming and design. Working with these guys is always such a great relief. You know you are getting your stuff done right and usually always in a timely fashion. I’m a middle man for the most part And my clients are always happy with the end result.