Maximize Your Digital Reach Using WordPress As CMS – Check Famous Websites
WordPress, as most of you are aware, is not only one…[...]
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
Magento is available in three different forms. One of which is free to download and use. This ecommerce software has become very popular and very fast indeed. They have improved on their initial release and continue to release new updates thus improving on their high standards. Magento is one ecommerce software that comes with all the bells and whistles. It has many features that are inbuilt as compared to the other ecommerce software out there.
In addition to that it is also possible to add additional feature via the several different modules that are available. If further customization is required in order to make sure that your store is a unique one or just so that the website bares your own custom design then that is possible as well. This is usually achieved by hiring Magento Web developers (the experts) to handle the job.
Magento can have any template integrated over the basic installation with the help of a good experienced Magento Web Development Company like Alakmalak. But this changes a few things internally and the result being that when you upload your product images you often notice a white background around the image. This is quite annoying from the visitor perspective and hence this article describes how that can be avoided.
The white background can be removed from the product images by simply following the procedure mentioned below.
1. Login to your Magento website server using FTP software. Go to the folder app/design/frontend//template/catalog/product/ folder
2. Download the file by the name list.phtml and edit it in any text editor
3. Under normal circumstances where there is not a lot of customization on your website you can find the code we are looking for on or around like 94.
4. The Code goes as follows:
5. The values of resize(203), width=”203” and height=”203” to that of your image or template. Hence if the standard size of your image in your template is 250 for example the code would look like below:
6. Also add the following lines to the code:
7. Thus the final code should look like below:
8. Save these changes to the file and upload it back to the server.
9. You now need to re-upload the product images and also clear the Magento cache and check the category page. The images should no longer have white background.
This process seems simple enough though is best left to the expert Magento Web developers if you do not have much knowledge of the programming language PHP.
Feel free to contact our magento web development team today.
Why Choose Alakmalak As a Your Growth Partner?
Alakmalak is a web development company in India that offers services for several technologies. There have been around for a very long time and have developed over 2500 projects for clients all around the world. They have highly skilled web developers with a great deal of experience.
I want to thank all Alakmalak team for take my project and help me to improve my website! Thank you for your responsibility and seriousness at the time to do corrections and improvements on my website and for always be in touch with me. Highly recommended! Great team! Great company! I'm very thankful Alakmalak!
A few kinds words to say about Alakmalak programming and design. Working with these guys is always such a great relief. You know you are getting your stuff done right and usually always in a timely fashion. I’m a middle man for the most part And my clients are always happy with the end result.