Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
Justifying the comparatively high cost for iPhone App Development
iPhone app developmentis in high demand these days. The number new apps in the Apple store is also on the rise. There are several kinds of apps available, those for businessmen for their businesses, even for individuals as an informative apps and even educational apps and many more. The one thing in common with all those who require an app and lack the skills to do it themselves is the problem with the comparatively high cost of getting an App developed.
The cost of developing an iPhone app is one of the biggest issues that firms or individuals usually have. The reason being, that they fail to understand the amount of effort and work behind every individual mobile application. Hence this articles describes the amount of effort it takes to develop an iPhone app with brief description of the processes.
- An iPhone App is a small application that can be downloaded onto an iPhone and is usually not very large in size. Thus the obvious misconception is “How hard can it be to develop an iPhone App?”.
- The fact of the matter is, it does take a great deal of effort and plenty of resources to develop an iPhone app.
- Ideally an iPhone application would be developed an Apple Mac with an updated OS and the necessary software and tools installed.
- An iPhone app will usually not store the data for the game or app on the phone itself. It usually depends on an external sever for that. Furthermore, many of the iPhones apps require to have an Internet connection to access individual accounts and profile as well.
- Hence what is present on the iPhone in form of the app is only a small portion of the effort. Developing the supporting data and API also requires a great deal of effort, since this too needs to be designed and developed.
- The iPhone App may be developed on a MAC using Apple tools and with the help o the skills of an iPhone application developer. However, this will not be sufficient. There will be additional effort required to create the supporting data as interface on a server for the iPhone app to access. This can be developed in various technologies; however, it is mainly developed using PHP or Microsoft DotNet. Thus requiring the skills of a Web Developer as well.
- The iPhone app itself is also quite complicated and consists of designing and developing the interface. The coding process is the other phase where the iPhone developer utilizes all the available feature of the devices and at the same needs to make sure he is not writing many lines of code and making the mobile app too large
iPhone development with Alakmalak
Alakmalak is a Web Development firm that has successfully completed more than 2000 projects, besides which they have also developed a fair number of iPhone applications. This includes apps for the iPhone as well the iPad. Alakmalak has a team of skilled iPhon developers and one of the main advantage of selecting Alakmalak for your mobile app development needs is that they are involved in providing services for several technologies. Hence there are plenty of resources for every project taken up and at any point of time, to make sure of timely delivery of project.
- App Development Costs for Startups
- ios app development cost breakdown
- iphone app development cost
- smartphone app development cost
OVER 600 Small, Medium and Large Enterprise business clients have chosen us from 35 COUNTRIES
I want to thank all Alakmalak team for take my project and help me to improve my website! Thank you for your responsibility and seriousness at the time to do corrections and improvements on my website and for always be in touch with me. Highly recommended! Great team! Great company! I'm very thankful Alakmalak!
Frank M. Cali.USA
A few kinds words to say about Alakmalak programming and design. Working with these guys is always such a great relief. You know you are getting your stuff done right and usually always in a timely fashion. I’m a middle man for the most part And my clients are always happy with the end result.