For Such Interesting articles
How to Set Up Cloud Zoom Module In Magento?
Magento is eCommerce software and is available to download freely from their website. It is a highly versatile software, which is one of the reasons that it has risen to popularity so fast. Magneto by itself has many features built into it and thus reduces the need for you to add any extensions.
However, there are many Magento extension available for you to install and enhance the user experience. Furthermore, if you wish for a truly unique website or custom functionality it is likely you will need the assistance of a Magento Web developer.
The Cloud Zoom Magento Module Can be Set Up in the Following Manner With the Steps Below:
1. You need to go to the admin section to start with and log in.
2. From the admin menu select System > Configuration
3. Then select the Manage > Advanced > Disable Modules Output > EcommerceTeam_CloudZoom > Enable and save the config
4. Next in the admin menu go to System > Configuration > Catalog
5. The next page under the Cloud Image Zoom there will be a list of options to configure the module. The options are like below:
- Enable Cloud Zoom – If set to yes, the option enables the cloud zoom in your product images.
- Position – allows the change of Cloud Zoom position on the product images to either right, left, top or bottom.
- Show Title – Allows the product title to appear at the top of the image when you mouse over the cloud zoom.
- Title Opacity % – Allows to change the opacity of the string at the top of the product image which shows the product title.
- Lens Opacity % – Allows to change the opacity of the lens.
- Zoom Width – allow to change the zoom width, with blank meaning auto.
- Zoom height – allows changing the zoom height, with blank meaning auto.
- Big Image Width – allows to automatically change the width of the enlarged image.
- Big Image height – allows to automatically change the height of the enlarged image.
- Tint Color – allows to specify the tint color for the Cloud Zoom.
- Tint Opacity % – allows to change the tint opacity for the cloud Zoom.
- Once done you need to hit the Save Config on the top right section.
- If you were to open and product page you will find the changes as per your settings.
Magento Web Development at Alakmalak
Alakmalak has many skilled and experienced Magento developers for the task. These developers use the state-of-the-art resources at their disposal. Hence, if in need to hire a Magento developer in India, Alakmalak is the best option.
- cloud zoom module in magento
- Hire Magento developer in India
- How to Set Up Cloud Zoom Module In Magento?
- magento web developers
What’s Next ?
I know after reading such an interesting article you will be waiting for more. Here are the best opportunities waiting for you.
Uncover our captivating services
Supercharge your business with us
OVER 600 Small, Medium and Large Enterprise business clients have chosen us from 35 COUNTRIES
I want to thank all Alakmalak team for take my project and help me to improve my website! Thank you for your responsibility and seriousness at the time to do corrections and improvements on my website and for always be in touch with me. Highly recommended! Great team! Great company! I'm very thankful Alakmalak!
Frank M. Cali.USA
A few kinds words to say about Alakmalak programming and design. Working with these guys is always such a great relief. You know you are getting your stuff done right and usually always in a timely fashion. I’m a middle man for the most part And my clients are always happy with the end result.