Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
How to Install Template Using Export\Import a Theme Module?
PrestaShop Web Development PrestaShop is a very popular eCommerce software that is also open source and free to download. PrestaShop is popular for many reasons like a good user interface, etc. although one of the salient features is that there are many modules or features pre-installed in the basic version of PrestaShop. This makes it very easy for the average user to just download and install the shopping cart for their use. It is common for all shop owners to want a custom layout or theme for their online shop so that it stands out from the remaining ones. There are many themes options are available for download from websites online that can be used. Divi Hosting However if you wish to have a more customized Template with all the bells and whistles of your choice you may have to take the help of a PrestaShop web designer to make the layout for you. In fact, you may even need to hire a PrestaShop developer to make custom changes for you.
Template Layout collections that are used on different pages like home page, cart page, checkout page, category pages, etc. Divi marketplace Visual Drag & Drop Builder can be easy to use.
Content modules feature is very useful. All aspects can be controlled by the Divi Builder interface with Full Creative Template Layout. If you are a blogger many types of theme for bloggers or perfect themes are also available. Custom Category Page Template layouts are available. Import and export Content to any Template library and many types of package templates are available.
Prestashop has much creative Default website Template and can export option are there to use.
PreataShop does provide one good feature where it is possible to install existing theme options via the admin panel. It is possible to install a template in PrestaShop using the Export / Import at theme module. The method of doing so is described below:
1. You first need to log in to your PrestaShop admin panel.
2. From the admin menu go to Modules > Modules and search for Import / Export a theme module.
5. This module now needs to be configured by clicking the Configure link.
6. Here you can select the Choose File option to browse for the file on your computer from the Import from your computer section and select your compressed theme file. One selected you can hit the next button.
8. Further options will be displayed as to which modules of the theme you want installed; and after you have selected the modules you want installed you can hit the next button.
9. You can navigate to the Preferences > Images section to check if all the image sizes were added and can even regenerate the image thumbnails from here.
10. You can customise or manage your own Designs for your Online Product or Service.
11. Divi all in one theme is the best plugin in PrestaShop for all types of plugins.
12. Has an in-built SEO feature.
Feel free to contact our Hire prestashop developer team today.
Why Choose Alakmalak As a Your Growth Partner?
Alakmalak is a web development company in India that offers services for several technologies. There have been around for a very long time and have developed over 2500 projects for clients all around the world. They have highly skilled web developers with a great deal of experience.
- how to install template using export\import a theme module?
OVER 600 Small, Medium and Large Enterprise business clients have chosen us from 35 COUNTRIES
I want to thank all Alakmalak team for take my project and help me to improve my website! Thank you for your responsibility and seriousness at the time to do corrections and improvements on my website and for always be in touch with me. Highly recommended! Great team! Great company! I'm very thankful Alakmalak!
Frank M. Cali.USA
A few kinds words to say about Alakmalak programming and design. Working with these guys is always such a great relief. You know you are getting your stuff done right and usually always in a timely fashion. I’m a middle man for the most part And my clients are always happy with the end result.