Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
- 9 Awesome WordPress Plugins That Every Business Website Must Have In 2020
- The Top Tips For Effective eCommerce Website Development Assured to Drive in Sales
- 9 Superb PPC Trends That You Cannot Miss Out In 2020
- 10 Machine Learning Blogs That You Must Read Regularly
- 7 Top Practices In Software Development That Will Make Every Developer’s Life Easy
Sign up our newsletter to get daily updates
How To Configure Newsletter Block In PrestaShop?PrestaShop Web Development
PrestaShop is a free open source software what can be downloaded from their website. It is a full-fledged ecommerce software that can be used to market and sell your products. Besides having many other features PrestaShop also offers the feature of a newsletter that can be set up quite easily for the users to subscribe into. Furthermore the configuration of this newsletter to be able to attain the list of subscribers to send emails to is also quite simple.
PrestaShop is an open source ecommerce software available to download for free from their website. It is one of the fairly recent ecommerce softwares compared to the many other similar softwares that already exist in the market. Even then PrestaShop has managed to gain a great deal of popularity. There are a great many companies using PrestaShop these days to satisfy their need of a shopping cart online.
PrestaShop is based on the smarty engine and any customization required to be made to the standard installation would require in-depth knowledge of PHP. Hence it becomes necessary to hire a PrestaShop developer to help you out in such a situation. Alakmalak is a web development company that is also a PrestaShop developer in India and thus can help you out with your requirements.
Amongst all the features available for marketing your website a newsletter can be quite effective way of getting the message across to the masses effectively and quickly. A newsletter allows you to design your own marketing message in a very nice template and then email it across to the people who matter. This not only helps create awareness about your store but can also help in highlighting several products or offer that may be present on the store. PrestaShop offers the feature of a newsletter where the visitors can either sign up for a newsletter from your website or as a member of your website opt to receive a newsletter. This article further goes on to explain how that is done.
The newsletter block can be configured by following the steps mentioned below:
1. First login to your PrestaShop admin panel.
4. Now make sure that this module is already installed and if not go ahead and install it.
5. The next thing that you need to confirm is that it is enabled if so click on the configure option for this Newsletter module.
7. The newsletter block consists of another module located in the Administration section.
8. To get there you need to click on the admin menu option Modules once again and choose Administration from the left menu.
9. Once here search for the Newsletter module on the page and install if required.
10. This module will also need activating.
There are two options here:
1. People who have subscribed using the Newsletter Block on the website and are not necessarily customers of the website. These users can be exported by using the option ‘Export Newsletter Subscribers’ which will generate a CSV file.
12. The information can be further customised by selecting the correct option from the list of options provided.
1. It enables you to select all email addresses of customers who open account on the store for one.
2. Secondly you can choose the Subscribers who are the customers who want to receive a newsletter from you.
3. Lastly the Non-Subscribers option is to choose the customers who do not wish to receive a newsletter from the store.
4. The next option is that of the ‘Opted-in Subscribers’ that allow you to filter the contacts based on their desire to register for messages from advertising partners. Again three more option here like ‘All Customers’, ‘Subscribers’, and ‘Non-Subscriber’ which is quite self explanatory.
Feel free to contact our Prestashop Developer team today.
Why Choose Alakmalak As a Your Growth Partner?
Alakmalak is a web development company in India that offers services for several technologies. There have been around for a very long time and have developed over 2500 projects for clients all around the world. They have highly skilled web developers with a great deal of experience.
- How To Configure Newsletter Block In PrestaShop?
More Related Posts
Comments are closed.