For Such Interesting articles
Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
Sign up our newsletter
to get daily updates
How To Configure Newsletter Block In PrestaShop?
PrestaShop is a free open source software that can be downloaded from their website. It is a full-fledged eCommerce software that can be used to market and sell your products. Besides having many other features PrestaShop also offers the feature of a newsletter that can be set up quite easily for the users to subscribe into. Furthermore, the configuration of this newsletter to be able to attain the correct list of subscribers to send an email after subscription to is also quite simple.
PrestaShop is an open-source eCommerce software available to download for free from their website. It is one of the fairly recent eCommerce softwares compared to the many other similar softwares that already exist in the market.
Even then PrestaShop has managed to gain a great deal of popularity. There are a great many companies using PrestaShop these days to satisfy their need for a shopping cart online.
PrestaShop is based on the smarty engine and any customizable templates required to be made to the standard installation would require in-depth knowledge of PHP. Hence it becomes necessary to hire a PrestaShop developer to help you out in such a situation. Alakmalak is a web development company that is also a PrestaShop developer in India and thus can help you out with your requirements.
The Block Newsletter Module can be configured by following the process mentioned below:
1. First login to your PrestaShop admin panel.
4. Now make sure that this module is already installed and if not go ahead and install it.
5. The next thing that you need to confirm is that it is enabled if so click on the configure option for this module newsletter.
7. The newsletter block consists of another module located in the Administration section.
8. To get there you need to click on the admin menu option Modules once again and choose Administration from the left menu.
9. Once here search for the Newsletter module on the page and install if required.
10. This module will also need activating.
There are two options here:
1. People who have subscribed using the Newsletter Block on the website and are not necessarily customers of the website. These users can be exported by using the option ‘Export Newsletter Subscribers’ which will generate a CSV file.
12. The information can be further customised by selecting the correct option from the list of options provided.
1. It enables you to select all E-mail addresses of customers who open an account on the store for one.
2. Secondly you can choose the Subscribers who are the customers who want to receive a newsletter from you.
3. Lastly the Non-Subscribers option is to choose the customers who do not wish to receive a newsletter from the store.
4. The next option is that of the ‘Opted-in Subscribers’ that allow you to filter the contacts based on their desire to register for messages from advertising partners. Again three more options here like ‘All Customers’, ‘Subscribers’, and ‘Non-Subscriber’ which is quite self explanatory.
Feel free to contact our Prestashop Developer team today.
Why Choose Alakmalak As a Your Growth Partner?
Alakmalak is a web development company in India that offers services for several technologies. There have been around for a very long time and have developed over 2500 projects for clients all around the world. They have highly skilled web developers with a great deal of experience.
Bonus: Download a PDF version of The Ultimate Guide to Avoid 10 BIGGEST IT Outsourcing MISTAKES. Access it offline anytime.
Get Instant Access: The Ultimate Guide to Avoid 10 BIGGEST IT Outsourcing MISTAKES
- How To Configure Newsletter Block In PrestaShop?
What’s Next ?
I know after reading such an interesting article you will be waiting for more. Here are the best opportunities waiting for you.
Uncover our captivating services
Supercharge your business with us
OVER 600 Small, Medium and Large Enterprise business clients have chosen us from 35 COUNTRIES
I want to thank all Alakmalak team for take my project and help me to improve my website! Thank you for your responsibility and seriousness at the time to do corrections and improvements on my website and for always be in touch with me. Highly recommended! Great team! Great company! I'm very thankful Alakmalak!
Frank M. Cali.USA
A few kinds words to say about Alakmalak programming and design. Working with these guys is always such a great relief. You know you are getting your stuff done right and usually always in a timely fashion. I’m a middle man for the most part And my clients are always happy with the end result.