Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
How Magento Has Influenced The Online Ecommerce Industry
Magento is an open source software that can be used to develop e Commerce websites. Magento came into picture close to 10 years ago in 2008 at which time it was considered a good eCommerce software. However, it did not take long for people to change their views and Magento went from being just good to being great. Magneto rapidly became the most popular eCommerce software. Magento has been developed using PHP language and has the option of using either MySQL and MariaDB. PHP is a language that has been developed especially for the Internet. Magento also also has some dependency on the Zend Framework. Magento has implemented the MVC architecture. There is now Magento 2 that is available as a free download.
The Rise To Fame For Magento
Magento offers many different versions for its users. Besides the open source version which is mainly a B2C version, Magento also offers special solutions for B2B versions, Small Businesses and even medium and large businesses. Besides which they also provide a solution by industry for a few select industries like the fashion industry. Magento now also has a cloud version which is a fully hosted solution that is meant to be very efficient.
Magento is a very popular eCommerce software and now has over 31% of the market share. This is as per the statistics published by the website Impulsis (https://www.impulsis.com) and is for the year 2015. Further more as per other statistics and facts mentioned on this website, the word ‘Magento’ is the is the most searched keyword on Google among the eCommerce keywords. It has been searched more that the keyword ‘eCommerce’ which does not come as a surprise. This is the case since 2008 when Magento was released and went right to the top to be the most popular eCommerce software. With release of Magento 2, Magento has began to stand out in the entire world as the most popular eCommerce software.
There are many popular companies that use Magento for their eCommerce requirements. Here is a short list of firms currently using Magento:
– Burger King
– Coca Cola
– Charlotte Tilbury
– Tom Dixon
Why Choose Magento?
Magento 2 is a very feature rich eCommerce software. There are several reasons to pick Magento 2 for your eCommerce software.
– Magento has an open and flexible architecture that can bring your vision to life.
– Magento offers enhanced business agility and productivity to its clients the benefits of which are enjoyed by the visitors to the website.
– Magento 2 is a highly scale-able and performs good too.
– It is easy to upgrade and maintain a Magento website. The payment methods offered are also quite flexible, thus offering the visitor many different options to checkout.
– A very popular firm and optical retail giant, Devlyn launched their eCommerce website and received over 200% mobile conversions.
– Another very popular travel and tour firm, the ‘Big Bus Tours’, got a big boost to their business when the decided to implement a mobile first strategy with their digital business using Magento.
Development Of Magento Websites With Alakmalak
Alakmalak is a Magento Development Company and has developed many eCommerce websites over the years.Alakmalak has been developing eCommerce websites since more than 10 years now. They also develop Magento websites and have a special team of Magento Developers to work on the eCommerce projects. With clients from all around the globe and having developed over 2000 websites, Alakmalak is the choice of many firms all around the world.
- Development of Magento Websites
- magento development company
- Rise to magento
- why choose magento for ecommerce