Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
How can we generate revenue with search engine optimization strategy?
There are several types of websites; the ones that generate a revenue by selling products or services online (ecommerce websites) and the informational and other websites that do not really generate a revenue based on their content. Let us face it not all websites will be an ecommerce website. Hence the obvious question is, How to generate revenue from such a website?
What good is a SEO Strategy to generate revenue?
The general perception of SEO is that it is all about helping you website get a good page rank and be top on the list when a visitor make a search on a search engine. This is true however, there is more to SEO that just the search engine ranking. It is possible that not every SEO firm offers the service as well. SEO is all about preparing a strategy based on your goals, In order to do so it is essential to measure the performance of your existing website and SEO strategy if one exists. Furthermore it is essential to set the appropriate tracking points so that you able to obtain the information you are looking for. The information will give a good idea of the behaviour of your website visitors and hence enable you develop a more efficient Search Engine Optimization Strategy with clear goals.
Online revenue models:
Once you do have the appropriate SEO tracking setup as previously mentioned it is possible use the best revenue model and to set it up to suit you the best. Here are a few revenue models that can be setup on the basis of your SEO analysis report.
- Subscription access to content: The website can be setup such that the users can access a set of documents for a specific period of time; like 1 month or 1 year. For example access to technology section of your website for either a monthly or annual subscription.
- Pay Per View Access to documents: This is more of a pay as you use kind of strategy. Here the user is required to pay each time they need to access a document, a video or a music clip (even download). Such content is usually password protected and available on paying the appropriate amount.
- CPM Display advertising on the Website: CPM (Cost per thousand) display advertising is where website owner changes the advertiser based on the number of adverts it shows to the website visitors. A good example of this is Google AdSense.
- CPC Advertising: CPC (Cost per Click) advertising is the form of advertising which depends on the number of clicks. In this case a third party site is often used to deliver the adverts, like Google AdSense Network.
- Sponsorship of site sections or content type: At time a company may be interested in advertising a site channel or section. Such deals are usually done on a yearly basis.
- Affiliate Revenue: The affiliate revenue is a more or less a commission based revenue for displaying an item for a sale on another third party website. For example displaying a book for sale on Amazon and receiving a 5% commission for the sales.
Choosing Alakmalak for your SEO needs:
Digital Marketing is here to stay and it is something you cannot ignore as a website owner. Alakmalak is one firm that provides the full range of Digital Marketing services and has a great deal of experience doing so as well. Besides being a successful Web Development company with more than 2000 projects from clients all across the globe they have also been providing SEO services since the same amount of time. Thus by opting for Alakmalak for your SEO requirements you are getting a lot more than you can imagine.
- How can we generate revenue with search engine optimization strategy?
- process of getting the revenue in seo strategy