Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
Changing the Joomla Copyright information
- Joomla is a versatile software that can be used for just about any application. For example it can be used as a blog, a content management system an ecommerce website, a magazine or even a newspaper. What all these websites have in common is a well defined header and footer.
- The header of the website usually will consist of the name of the website along with the logo. Most if the websites will have the incorporate the navigation in the header as well; but that is however optional depending on the design of the website. The footer on the other hand will contain information of the website like the website name and year along with the link giving credit to the developer of the website.
- The website design india these days also include a small menu and other a full-fledged menu too. It is perfectly ok to have a large footer as well that includes several modules or widgets like a weather section, address, even a small form of some kind or may be a video player.
- But what is of great importance no matter how give your footer may be; is the copyright information along with the date and name of the website. This is more or less become a standard without which the website would look almost incomplete.
- Besides being a section of the website that we are used to seeing the footer is also a very functional part of the website. The users feel assured of authenticity if they see the copyright information on your website. It gives them assurance that the website that they are viewing is the authentic one and not a copy or a duplicate website.
- It is quite easy to remove the copyright information in Joomla though it may require you to be IT savvy. To start with you will need to login to the web server via FTP. This can be tough for a person who has no knowledge on the subject. However to make it simpler, FTP is a software used to access the files on a remote server. In this case you want to access the files on your website which are located on a remote server.
- You change the content as you please making sure you do not break the code. It is now time to upload your changes back on to the server. The changes will be reflected in the website once you refresh it.
- Are you looking for to hire Joomla Web Developers. Visit online/Call us for hiring our dedicated web developers today!
- Changing the Joomla Copyright information
- process of changing copyright information in joomla
OVER 600 Small, Medium and Large Enterprise business clients have chosen us from 35 COUNTRIES
I want to thank all Alakmalak team for take my project and help me to improve my website! Thank you for your responsibility and seriousness at the time to do corrections and improvements on my website and for always be in touch with me. Highly recommended! Great team! Great company! I'm very thankful Alakmalak!
Frank M. Cali.USA
A few kinds words to say about Alakmalak programming and design. Working with these guys is always such a great relief. You know you are getting your stuff done right and usually always in a timely fashion. I’m a middle man for the most part And my clients are always happy with the end result.