Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
- Check out the amazing digital marketing trends of 2021
- For Business growth in 2021 make use of Laravel web development
- Amazing Shopify features that will take your business to new heights
- 9 Reasons that make ReactJS one the best choices for Web App Development
- 8 SEO strategies that one must follow in 2021
Sign up our newsletter to get daily updates
Add a new menu button to your Joomla WebsiteJoomla Web Development
Joomla is an open source software, in addition to which it is also a free download from their website. Hence just about any download it and install the software to make a website they desire. This can be any kind of website, for example it could be a blog, a content management system, even a ecommerce website. In any case once you do install the Joomla software you will need to change the template. It is highly unlikely that you will want to use the default provided by Joomla.
In order to change the template you can either search for one online and simply download it and install it using the user friendly interface provided by Joomla. The other option is to have a custom template built. If you do have rough design in mind and also need to implement custom functionality then you may need to hire a professional Joomla web developer to do the job. Alakmalak is one such professional Joomla development company.
What all these templates will have is a menu structure. A menu structure is usually located at the top bar in the header. But that is not required to be fixed. A menu can just about anywhere, like in the sidebar or the main content itself. Once you have made your website and then have the need to add a menu element to it , it may seem quite a task to do that. However Joomla makes it easy for you to tackle such hard issues as described further in this article.
It is possible to add a new menu button to your Joomla Website by simply following the instructions mentioned below:
- To start with login to the admin panel of your Joomla website.
- Now navigate to the admin menu Menu >> Your menu. You will notice a list of many menus in the admin menu under the option Menu. Select the menu you wish. There is usually at least one menu used on the website and that is the top one which can be named main menu.
- Once you have selected your menu a page will open up containing a new button in the top bar.
- Hit that button to create a new menu.
- This will open a series of tabs, the first one being details.
- You will first need to select the menu type.
- On clicking on the menu type option many options will load up in a pop up window. And each option will have other sub options as well (revealed on clicking on it).
- You will need to navigate yourself through the menu and select the required option and then fill up the rest of the form like the title, etc.
Now refresh the user side screen and you will notice that the new menu option is visible.
- How to add menu button in joomla website
- process of adding menu button in joomla website
More Related Posts
Comments are closed.