Zen Cart is versatile ecommerce software which is very popular. It has a great many modules and functionality installed as a part of the basic installation. In addition to which it is also possible to extend the functionality by adding new modules and adding new modules manually. You may need to hire a Zen Cart developer if you wish to make additional changes to the Zen Cart so as to incorporate your own ideas and style into the shopping cart. The installation procedure for the Zen Cart is quite simple and user friendly and is explained as below.
1. You first need to download the latest Zen Cart from the website http://www.zencart.com.
3. Once downloaded you need to use these file to install the Zen Cart.
4. If installing on server then you will first need to upload the compressed Zen Cart file to your server and then extract it.
5. Now use the browser to go to the address where the Zen Cart has been uploaded. This can be uploaded to a folder if required.
6. Once you go to the installation page you will see the Zen Cart page where it says ‘Click here to begin the installation’.
9. The next step shows list basic requirements for the Zen Cart and it also states whether your system matches the requirements. Make sure all is green at least the ones that are required to be green and continue.
13. The next step is the store setup where you will enter the name of the store as well as the store country and region. It is possible to install the store demo at the bottom of the same page. Installing the store demo can be a good place to start the Zen Cart if you are a novice. It provides sample data which acts as a good example of how things work with the Zen Cart.
Feel free to contact our zen cart development india team today.
If you like this blog Please Plus it, Like It ,Tweet It and best yet link to It.