Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
Setting shopping cart with PrestaShop on your WordPress blog
WordPress is an open source software that is widely used as a content management system. WordPress was widely used as a blog and has evolved into a robust content management system. Although it can be still used a blog and hence many websites do implement it with the additional features that are available. WordPress has many additional features like multiuser, multi-blogging, mobile first, plugins that make blogging a good experience.
It is possible to setup a shopping cart with WordPress via the many plugins that are available. There is also another option of using a full-fledged ecommerce software like PrestaShop for the purpose of shopping cart. PrestaShop is a free open source software that is used an ecommerce platform. It was released fairly recently as in 2005 but has already become a very popular software and is used by many all around the world.
Benefits of using PrestaShop as the shopping cart on your WordPress blog
There are many advantages of using PrestaShop as the ecommerce platform on your WordPress blog. PrestaShop being a popular shopping cart software has many features that can be beneficial for an ecommerce website. Setting up a PrestaShop Shopping cart with WordPress does require you to be IT savvy, especially if you require some customization. Hence it is best to hire PrestaShop Expert for the job.
- PrestaShop can be integrated with WordPress with ease in many ways. The easiest method would be to use a plugin that integrates all the features of PrestaShop with WordPress.
- It is possible to use a different theme on the PrestaShop site and maintain it. Alternatively, it is also possible to use the same theme as on the WordPress website.
- The integration of PrestaShop with WordPress allows you to display the products or services in your PrestaShop ecommerce site with-in your blog. This can be as product or service listed in a blog article. It can also be in the sidebar as widgets or as a banner too.
- A blog that allows users to buy the product or service on a click of a button while still on the blog article is usually quite appealing to the visitors.
Web Development at Alakmalak
Alakmalak is a Web Development firm that has been around since 2006. This is a firm that has successfully launched a large number of websites. But what sets them apart is that they have team of highly skilled IT professionals who deliver a good quality website on time. Hence you need not think twice to contact us if you require to hire PrestaShop Developers. Our client retention rate speaks for itself with clients from over 20 countries around the world.
- hire PrestaShop Developers
- hire PrestaShop Expert
- PrestaShop ecommerce