WordPress is an open source software that is available to download for free. It is a content management system that utilizes PHP and MySQL. Although it started out as a simple blog, it has now become one of the most popular content management systems around. As per the statistics mentioned on WordPress Wikipedia page, approximately 27.5% of the top 10 million websites are using WordPress. This is as per the statistics collected in February 2017.
Common Issues With WordPress Development
Brute Force Attack: There are many hackers out there who use a combination of usernames and passwords and attack a WordPress website by repeatedly attempting a new combination. At times they are successful as well. However, this can cripple your server to a large extent and cause entire server to go down.
Website loading time: A WordPress website is often found to be slow to load. This is due to a great many reasons. The main reason for a slow loading website is the installation of a great many plugins. Although it also depends a great deal how the coding has been done, the database is being used and the hosting server of the website.
The WordPress websites are often known to have issues with comments Spam. This can be easily overcome by some good programming and proper configuration.
Preventive Measures To Take
– It is a good idea to use a strong password for your website. There are several ways of doing this. It can be done via by customizing the code or by installing one of the many plugins available.
– There are many WordPress plugins available that can make the website more secure. By installing one of these plugins, it is possible, make the WordPress website more secure.
– WordPress now has a two factor authentication system to protect the logins. By enabling this authentication system you can use your normal password along with other code that will be sent to the device of your choice. This can be an OTP on a mobile or via email.
– It helps to keep the WordPress website updated. The new versions often have security updates. At times there is also an issue with premium WordPress Plugins that have a time sensitive license. These need to be updated to avoid security issues.
– It is a good idea to make a backup plan schedule for your WordPress website, with periodic backups.
– It is also essential to enable Brute Force Protection to protect the website and the hosting server.
– When it comes to the loading speed of a website, the first thing to do is to make sure you select a good server.
– The website theme you use and configuration of the system have a big effect on the speed of the website. Hence the WordPress theme needs to be selected carefully or designed with care. Besides which the configuration of the WordPress website needs to be done correctly to have effective caching.
– Making use a content delivery network (CDN) is highly effective and improves the website loading time significantly.
Web Development With Alakmalak
Alakmalak is a Web development company that has been around since a long time. The have highly skilled web developers with the experience to prove it. Hence, if you are in need to hire WordPress Developer, it is safe to choose Alakmalak.
- Common issues with WordPress Development
- hire dedicated php developer india
- hire wordpress developer