Magento is ecommerce software that can be used to make a shopping cart. It is quite common to want your own design for a Magento shopping cart website. The process of making a new Magento website design though simple may require some graphics as well as programming knowledge and hence if you are totally new to this you may need to hire a Magento Web Developer to do the job. Magento also has the ability to install additional modules besides the many ones already installed. If in case you do want to install a new module it can be done so by getting the key from your normal browse and entering in the admin section of your website. Besides this if you have selected or are having designed a very complicated template, there are chances that you may require some unique functionality as well to go with the template. There are several Magento Web Development Companies that can come to the rescue in such a situation.
It is quite simple to manage the static blocks using the wonderful interface provided by Magento. The user interface is easy to learn and understand and thus can be modified to suite your needs especially as far as the static blocks are concerned. You need to go to the admin section to start with and follow the steps mentioned here to make changes to the static blocks in Magento.
1. Load the admin panel of the Magento installation.
2. Login and go to the admin menu CMS > Static Blocks
3. A new page will load which will list the Static Blocks used on the website. Some of the common static blocks found in many website are header_block, footer_links, etc.
4. As an example we will change the content of the footer_links static block.
6. You will be able to view the results on the user end immediately.
7. If in case that the changes are not visible then you should clear the cache from the admin section.
Feel free to contact our magento web development company team here.
If you like this blog Please Plus it, Like It ,Tweet It and best yet link to It.