Magento is ecommerce software that is available for download from their website. There are three different types of Magento software; and it is only possible to download one of them the community edition. Magento has many modules built in to it and that is the reason why it is so popular. There are several ecommerce software available that are also free to download however Magento offers more modules built in and even has the option of installing more modules via a very user friendly interface. In fact the overall user interface of Magento is simpler to learn and has a very low learning curve. In addition to this if you wish to further customise your ecommerce website to give it a personal or unique touch (which is usually the case) they it is possible to hire a Magento Web developer to help you out. Alakmalak is involved in Magento web development and has the ability to solve almost any issues or requirement that you may have.
1. It is possible to install static blocks by one self. The following are the steps to do it.
2. You need to go to the admin panel and login first
3. Here browse to the admin menu CMS > Static Blocks
4. Once the page loads you need to click on the ‘Add new Block’ button on the top right corner.
5. You need to switch to the Content tab.
Feel free to contact our magento web developer team today.