PHP is a language that has been specially developed for the Internet and developing websites. There are several PHP frameworks available that assist in website develops. Technically it is possible to develop a website using PHP itself since PHP can do everything a framework can do and more. However, there are times when it is beneficial to use a PHP framework instead of core PHP to develop a website.
Benefits of using a framework
- A Framework is good for beginners since there is a lot of code already available. This is the basic website code like authentication to make sure the beginner does not create a security issue.
- A framework’s functions and help code helps the developer make the website faster.
- There are many developers contributing to the development of a framework hence the chance of them making a mistake is greatly reduced.
- Besides which there will be many developers who will be using the PHP framework which is beneficial in the future. As for a website developed in core PHP, it would be hard for another developer to make changes to the website.
List of PHP frameworks
There is a long list of PHP frameworks available. The choice of the framework depends on a great deal on the location and individual choice. Here is a short list of frameworks:
- Zend Framework
Selecting a framework
There are many PHP frameworks to choose from and hence it is difficult to decide. It depends on a great deal on the location (like different countries prefer different frameworks) and individual choice too.
There are many frameworks to choose from however, Laravel has proved to be one of the most popular PHP frameworks in recent times. Here are some of the reasons why it is so.
- Laravel makes it very easy to build an authentication system for authorization of the users on the website.
- Laravel has a very flexible email system and this makes it very simple to integrate mail services with the website.
- Laravel also offers several other integrated tools that make it easy to develop web applications.
- It makes it simple to implement Web Services
- Laravel also provides support for Rest-API. Thus this makes it easier to develop a custom website.
Why Alakmalak & How We help you?
Alakmalak has developed a great number of websites over the years. They are involved in custom Laravel application development as well. Their strong team of skilled IT professionals make use of state of the art facilities and good infrastructure to deliver the websites timely and make sure they are of good quality. Our high client retention ratio says a lot about our work.