Magento is ecommerce software. The community edition is available to download freely while the other two versions come at a cost. It is very versatile software and highly recommended too. Magento has been around for a comparatively short time. It has managed to grab a good share of the shopping carts market and even today more and more people lay their trust in Magento while making their ecommerce solution online.
There are many factors as to why it is so popular one of them being that Magento has many built in features as compared to the other ecommerce solutions. And in addition to these built in features it is also possible to add new features in for form of extensions in Magento. There is a big list of extensions available on various topics for you to select from and more over many of them are free. The method in which these extensions are installed is described later in the article.
There is more to Magento than the built in features and the extensions; Magento is also customizable. It is possible to hire Magento web developers to help design new modules or extensions that suit your unique needs.
Some Magento themes have an inbuilt slider which you are capable of modifying. The process of editing the slider is not very complicated yet can get a bit confusing at times. Here are the simples stems that you need to follow:
1. First load the admin panel of the magento installation and login.
2. Once logged in you can go to the admin menu CMS > Pages from the home page.
3. Now open the content for the home page.
4. Here you will be presented with the code for the slider.
5. You may find following code that defines the images that appear in the slider
7. Here it is possible to change the products on display along with their links and even the images.
8. This can be done by ease but do require some knowledge of HTML and can get quite tricky at times.
Feel free to contact our magento web developer team today.
If you like this blog Please Plus it, Like It ,Tweet It and best yet link to It.