Joomla is a very popular open source software that is available as a free download from their website. It thus can be downloaded and installed by just about any one. The installation of Joomla is quite simple and straight forward too. It has a very user friendly interface which has gotten even easier with the release of the new and updated versions of Joomla.
Installation of a new template in order to change the look and feel of your website is a simple task as well. All you really require to do is to download the template file and then install it via the great interface provided in the Admin section of your Joomla website.
Then again there are some tasks that require a the hands of a slightly more skilled person. For example if you wish to have a customised website layout with a list of your custom features then that is something that would require some programming knowledge besides having knowledge of the inner structure of Joomla itself. Thus such tasks are best left to a professional Joomla Web Developer.
You can change the browser tile for each of your page in Joomla by simply following the instructions mentioned below:
- To start with you will need to login to the admin panel of your Joomla website.
- Once you are logged in navigate from the admin menu to your Menu section like Menus >> Top Menu.
- Now select the page for which you wish to change the title.
- Change the title and save the changes.
- You will notice the change once you refresh your page.
- On the other hand it you wish the site name to appear in the browser title you can simply got to the Site section and select the Global Configuration tab.
- Now include the site name either before or after the page titles in SEO settings to achieve that.
Alakmalak is one such Joomla Web Development company that are capable of helping you with just about any task small or big.