Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
- Tips for Finding the Right Web Development Agencies for your Business
- Covid-19 and its Impact on Ecommerce Business Sectors
- TOP 6 INTERNET OF THINGS TRENDS SHAPING UP THE SMARTER WORLD IN 2020
- Most Common 6 Angular JS Issues that The Large Websites Face Today
- AngularJS VS NodeJS: Which one is Better in 2020?
Sign up our newsletter to get daily updates
How to Define Meta Tags For the Product in Zen Cart?Zencart Web Development
Zen Cart is an ecommerce software which is free to download from their website. It is distributed using the open source licence. Zen Cart is fairly straight forward software and is easy to install. It has many features that are inbuilt thus saving the need for the average user to make any additions. However if you do wish to customize the Zen Cart to give it a personal touch, you will need the help Ecommerce Web Developers that are involved in Zen Cart development.
The Meta Tags for the products can be defined in the following manner:
1. Go to the admin menu Catalog Categories/Products list. Select and of the listed products by entering the appropriate category.
2. After that you need to focus your attention on the right side of each product listing, where there are a number of icons.
3. Select the last icon the black and white one which resembles the BMW mascot.
4. A new form is loaded with several options and a place where you can enter the Meta tag keywords and description and even the title.
5. Once they have been entered you can update the record.
Why Choose Alakmalak As a Your Growth Partner?
Alakmalak is a Web Development Company in India that offers services for several technologies. There have been around for a very long time and have developed over 2500 projects for clients all around the world. They have highly skilled web developers with a great deal of experience.
- How to add google meta tags to a zen cart?
- How to define my meta tags in zencart?
More Related Posts
Comments are closed.