Get a Free Quote
You will receive quote within 24 Hrs
- Prevent URLs That Are Complicated And Difficult To Remember
- Design Simple to Use interface when you have Complicated Solution – Complete Guideline
- Take Advantages of These Shopify Pros to Get Maximum Benefits
- Learn These Differences between Web Design and Development to Get Clearer Views
- Count These Top Benefits of ReactJS to Develop Projects without Hitch
E-Commerce Development With Magento – Using Angular JSMagento Web Developer, Magento Web Development
Magento is an open source software that can be used to develop eCommerce websites.Magento has several versions, one of which is free. The others versions include the self-hosted version and the cloud computing option.
Why Use Angular JS With Magento?
Since Magento got to the top, many other eCommerce software has started to get popular. For example, Shopify is an eCommerce company that provides an API platform and an App Store. This allows you to create eCommerce websites that can be integrated with the Shopify platform. In recent times Shopify has increased in popularity and is eating away Magneto’s lead.
Integrating Angular JS With Magento
There are many ways in which the two can be integrated. This can be done by downloading the Angular JS library and placing it in the Magento frontend directory. This may require the help of a skilled Magento Web developer. There are not likely to be many changes to logic part of the Magento website code. Essentially only the template structure of Magento is modified when using Angular JS.
It is also possible to develop your robust eCommerce platform using the REST API. The way it works is that the Angular JS framework is used for the front end. Magento is used as the backend to handles all the business logic, the administrative panel and handle the orders placed, payments received and delivery of the products. REST API is used to connect Angular JS (frontend) with the business logic (Magento).
Magento on Angular (MOA)
Magento Website Development at Alakmalak
Alakmalak has been helping business across the globe establish an online presence. They are associated with clients from approximately 25+ countries. They have a large team of highly skilled and experienced Magento developers, software developers who develop stunning eCommerce websites.
- angularjs with magento
- E-Commerce Development With Magento - Using Angular JS
- how to use angularjs in magento
- Integrating Angular JS With Magento
- Why use Angular JS with Magento?
More Related Posts
Comments are closed.