Presta Shop is open source e-commerce software which is available as a free download from their website. It was released in 2008 but has become very popular in recent times. PrestaShop has won the award for the best business open source application for two consecutive years. There are now many Presta Shop developers that offer Presta Shop development services. The fact is that it is now used by a great many e-commerce shops online and considering that there are many e-commerce solutions out there like Zencart, OS Commerece and Magento, that is quite an achievement. Installing a theme usually means that you need to hire a PresaShop Webdeveloper however with PrestaShop there is a simpler way of doin things.
The theme can be installed via export / import module in PrestaShop by simply following the steps below:
1. To start with you will need to go to the admin panel of your PrestaShop shopping cart.
2. From the admin menu, select Modules > Modules and search for the import/export a theme module. If the theme is not yet installed you can install it by clicking on the install button.
3. You now need to configure the link to access module configuration.
4. Now select the choose file or browse button from this section and select the file which contains the theme. This will be a compressed file usually with a ZIP extension and continue.
5. The theme information will be displayed on that step and press next to continue.
6. You can now select the module that you wish to install in the selected theme and make the appropriate selections. This should complete your installation.
Alakmalak is one company that is a PrestaShop Developer in India and offers a vast number of services. They also have a great deal of experience doing so hence are reliable.
Feel free to contact our hire prestashop developer team today.
If you like this blog Please Plus it, Like It ,Tweet It and best yet link to It.